Saturday's Day Out


 
In the early hours of a 
Saturday morning
 When the sun had just began to rise         And the temperate heat being felt
   The wind began to buzz
 Making the vendures put a 
         Carefree smile
   For the day's scamper

        I stood astonished
 With my shortened hair cut
   And having close to me
      A telescope 
That looks beyond the environs
  Looking to the distant trees
     To comprehend 
  Their distinct attributes

  My psychological members 
         Became curious
     About the floras
  Ran to my huggermugger room 
     Took my tumbledown brush
  Rushed to the lavatory
      Back to the room and dressed
   On my already ironed 
        Attire and Italian shoe
  Then away on my jalopy

         Like any other creature
 I was solitary and took inquisition
  As the best answer to 
    My curiosity
  I zoomed-off to see nature's 
    Ancient friends
 From a long distance and
  ‘could see her waving hands
    Then I became choky
Knowing that curiosity 
        ‘ll be indifferent


                Being
   cranial filled 
 With lost ancient knowledge
 My members began to feel 
   Comatose as though 
 Mr sleep
      Has began to work
And so nostalgia was 
     Around my feet
  Recalling some 

    Yet to finish tasks in my abode
      Immediately
  I walked as slow as a snail could
 Just to show my unwillingness
   To return to my resident

   Away from her
I dashed my feet into my 
        Springy jalopy
  Waving at her beautiful kids
     Rejoicing
  For the ancient dendrites' facts
    And having inspired my 
       Bones and 
   Shackles
 I became commonsensical again
     Giving bunch of thanks 
  To the greenery!

Visit this link for more updates😁
https://saxumspage.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Experts To Stop Boko Haram Bombs In Nigeria

Be positive and inspirational today

Baby Declared Dead Springs Again